With a warm, rustic interior, the large open plan ground floor of La Bergerie is illuminated by large glazed doors, giving a view of the entire estate and glimpses of the lac de la Nette between the old oaks that border the parkland.
On the first floor you will be charmed by the romantic ambiance of the two air-conditioned double bedrooms, both with en-suite.
The heated pool, pool house and communal space in the barn is also at your disposal.
- hallway, WC and handbasin, cloakroom
- open plan kitchen/sitting rooom of 58m2, dining table for 6, seating area consisting of two sofas and easy chairs, small bistro table for two.
- Kitchen with mixed hob (three gas , one electric) and extractor hood, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwashing machine, Nespresso machine, various small kitchen appliances.
- TV with AstraTNT satellite and DVD
- Hi-fi with iPod dock
- Powerful woodburning stove
- Ceiling fan
- Combination wall safe (large enough for a laptop and more)
- Large terrace furnished with round garden table, four chairs, two sun loungers and parasol.
- Cots, high chairs, baby phone
- swings and climbing frame
- two charcoal BBQs, one gas plancha
- tree shaded dining area
- carport 42m2
- Washing machine
Communal space in the barn; large table with 10 chairs, three sofas, office area with WIFI, various board games, books and baby football table. Heated salt water infinity pool, 12mx5m, with views to the lac de la Nette. Built in steps, security cover, decked surrounding furnished with sun loungers and parasol.
- Pool-house, cloakroom plus small kitchen area with fridge, large outside table plus chairs (seats 10) on the covered terrace, gas BBQ/plancha
- solar heated shower.