The Perigord region has an abundance of cultural treasures, chateaux, fortified towns or bastides, grottos and prehistoric sites, not to mention its reputation for fine food and Bergerac wines. The Sunday morning market at Issigeac will delight you with the variety and excellence of its produce.
Shops and services just 3km away include four restaurants, two chemists, 2 supermarket, two butchers, three bakeries, organic shop, wine shop, florist, decor boutique, souvenir and clothing boutique, three hair salons, a physio and pedicure centre, beauty salon, newsagent/tobacconist, Citroën garage and petrol station.
- At 3km , a small medical centre, four restaurants
- At 4km , a cinema screening french and foreign films (in their original version)
- At 15km , Bergerac airport served by Flybe and Ryanair
- At 18 km SNCF Bergerac Railway station
Nearby sporting activities :
- riding centre including ponies for children (2km)
- two golf courses, the renowned Chateau des Vigiers and Catelnauld Golfing Centre (30 minutes)
- tennis courts (3 and 4 kms)
- fishing at the lac de la Nette (100m)
- tree top adventure park (20km)
- rambling in the surrounding countryside